Wednesday 30 July 2014

FASHION FINDS

So I'm not sure if you know this or not, but South Korea is the place for shopping. Once you've gotten used to the currency conversion rate and you don't feel like you're spending THOUSANDS (cause you're not, its mere pounds!) 

Some things I've picked up in July ~ 

ZARA Booties
Granted it's waaaay too hot to be wearing these at the moment, even so, I just couldn't resist. It was just too perfect, allow me to set the scene for you. So I walk into Zara, after seeing these boots several times but my size never being available. I walk in there, not hopeful to even see these boots as it had been a few weeks since my last visit. I browse for a while and low and behold the boots are there, the last pair, and what size are they? THE PERFECT FIT. You think that's good, to top it off they were on sale for 29,000 (£15/$30) which I think is pretty damn good. Unfortunately they don't have them on the website, so I can't share them with you guys.


ZARA and LAP
This is a pretty little outfit for night time. I picked up this lovely double layered chiffon shirt in Zara in Hong Kong! (It's becoming clear how much I shop at Zara....) It's a mint shade with a white scalloped collar. I really appreciate the double layer of chiffon over the top as it makes the bra non-visible! As for the bottoms, they are from a brand called LAP or Los Angeles Project, which is a Korean brand, and as I'm aware its only available in South Korea. They have some really good stuff so I will link their website: http://www.lapkorea.com ~ If you're ever in South Korea, check them out! They're all over Shinsegae and Lotte. What do you know? This outfit goes perfectly with the black booties! 





Throwing a little bit of Korea into my style. I've been here for over two months now, it was always going to happen. I picked up this t-shirt in a little boutique in Busan, Raybee, if anybody is based here. Its a simple grey tee with 'Seoul' written on the front, although its mix of Korean Hangul and romanised characters. And on the back, there's more! I like this t-shirt, it's very casual yet when I'm back in Europe it will be very unique. As well as a great reminder of my time here! Besides, one can never have too many graphic tee's. Seoul-tee....get it?! Haha, awful. It's quite long so I plan to wear it with some skinnies or leggings, and my classic Dr. Martens (when I'm re-united with them 


Let me know what you've picked up in July ~


I hope you've enjoyed reading my first post, keep up to date for more. Next I will be writing about Korean cosmetics! 



No comments:

Post a Comment